Sunday 13 January 2008

try this


I don't have any new year resolutions but ill certainly try to do the following this year.

1. I will eat healthier i do eat healthy but it gets crazy sometimes and i go all out for fast food.not cool!


2. I will not answer my phone whilst driving this is one bad habit i need to stop.i really should use the earphone thingy,i don't wanna die!

3. I will go for those aerobics classes I paid for i really should defeat sleep and be on time for those classes.

4. I will spend less on call credit this gets so crazy sometimes i feel I'm just throwing away money that could be put to better use.There must be a way to curb this.maybe limit myself to a certain number of cards for a certain period

5. I will be more spiritual sometimes i feel God is disappointed in me.I certainly do not worship him enough.I'm determined to change that

6. I will take up a sport i cant swim.but i can always learn.i will sign up for classes

7. I will read more novels by Nigerian Authors just read arrow of God,I'm on Things fall Apart,both by Chinua Achebe.read them when i was younger,but they make even more sense now.arrow of God is so funny.i suggest you get these two books fast!

8. I will visit Ghana nothing wrong in knowing my neighbours

9. I will identify a project and work towards achieving it I'm on it

10.I will love myself and others more there's one life to live and so little time.I must show more love to me and others
Can you think of other things we could do to make us better people?



6 comments:

Afrobabe said...

Hmmm...read arrow of God in sec school for lit...cant remember what it was about though....

Other resolutions......give to charity,send it to me and I'll do the honours...

Anonymous said...

okay, i think we should join the swimming classes together,where about do u live?

webround said...

you want to defeat sleep...?, get Clocky

to spend less on call credit, you can try switching some of your calls to off-peak periods or on weekends when the calls are cheaper. works out pretty well with MTN

Edirin said...

As for ure aerobics class, it just reminded me I should go to the gym, that I’m paying so excessive for.

Eating healthy is on everyone’s list, but no one ever does it..hpe u do. Seems like u have everything there

I don’t know about you,,..but I want to be more punctual this year, i don’t want to live by the Blackman’s time anymore...i don’t want to live a "I’ll be there at 5pm and come at 9pm" kinda life anymore..lol

Loving the blog,thanks for stopping by

Jinta said...

how about we just try and do the 10 you listed? the eating healthier appeals to me. i could eat decently for a week and then i'll crave some greasy, fatty chicken and sausage and chips with some bar-b-q ribs and top it up with a diet coke. who am i kidding?

el~correcta said...

1. Be broke like me and number one won't be a problem! lol
2. I answer my phone all the time, even while driving. It might just be that one call you get while driving that gets you out of 'brokesville'.and if you have an accident while you're at it, God will understand!